South Jersey Rowing Club offers a competitive fall racing program while focusing on developing strong technical improvements. The fall season will start on Thursday, September 7th @ 4 PM. The team trains on the Cooper River at the Camden County Boathouse (7050 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, NJ 08109). Below are the details:
- Practice Tuesday thru Friday 4 PM to 6:30 PM. Saturday mornings to be determined, typically in the AM unless we are racing at a regatta.
- All athletes should come prepared to train on and off the water with the following items:
- Water Bottle (Nalgene/refillable water bottle - NO PLASTIC BOTTLES PERMITTED)
- Workout clothes
- Novice (first year rowers) will follow the same schedule as all returning rowers, except they will not compete until November.
- Fall racing calendar.
- Cost is and registration is located here.
- Uniforms are being ordered August 28th, please see sizing chart below and notify club via e-mail of your sizing.
***All fall payments must be made to Cooper Training Center. The club will compete as South Jersey Rowing Club this Fall but payment is processed thru Cooper Training Center. Mailing address for the club is Cooper Training Center, PO Box 361, Collingswood, NJ 08108