The 2018 fall middle school program will be a six week program beginning Monday, September 17, 2018 and running thru October 24, 2018. The fall program is primarily water based, focusing on technique to help the athletes understand all aspects of the stroke. All athletes should be prepared for both on the water and land training each practice. Practices will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6 PM to 7:30/45 PM.
River practice will be held at the Camden County Boathouse on Cooper River, 7050 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, NJ 08109.
- Open to boys and girls in grades 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.
- Program is capped at 24.
- Registration is located on Regatta Central.
- Cost is $395.
- No makeup dates will be held. Days it is raining, too windy, or conditions don't allow boats on the water practice will be run on land.
- Wear athletic clothes, sneakers, and bring a refillable water bottle. DISPOSABLE WATER BOTTLES are not permitted. Do not wear baggy clothes (top or bottom) as it will interfere with the equipment.
- Program is primarily technical instruction, with some focus on developing fitness.
- Questions can be emailed to the club regarding 2018 Fall Middle School Rowing.