The 2019 Fall middle school program will begin Monday, September 16, 2019 and running thru October 23, 2019. The fall program is six weeks long with instruction on both land and water. All athletes should wear athletic clothes, sneakers and bring a refillable water bottle to practice. Practices will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6 PM to 7:30/45 PM.
River practice will be held at the Camden County Boathouse on Cooper River, 7050 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, NJ 08109.
- Open to boys and girls in grades 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.
- Program is capped at 28.
- Registration is located on Regatta Central.
- Cost is $395.
- No makeup dates will be held. Days it is raining, too windy, or conditions don't allow boats on the water practice will be run on land.
- Wear athletic clothes, sneakers, and bring a refillable water bottle. DISPOSABLE WATER BOTTLES are not permitted. Do not wear baggy clothes (top or bottom) as it will interfere with the equipment.
- Program focuses on technical instruction, while developing fitness.
- Questions can be emailed to the club regarding 2019 Fall Middle School Rowing.